can a new area in the religion section be added?

If you have questions about this board, functionality, or anything related to this board operation, this is the location to ask the question.

Note: Anyone can read this forum. only registered users can post or reply to messages.
angie

can a new area in the religion section be added?

Post by angie » Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:26 am

Blessings to each of you,

I would like to do posts about wica as well as post some of our spells.
But the only areas you have under religion is christian and islam.
Would you consider adding some sections for Wiccans?

admin
Site Admin

Re: can a new area in the religion section be added?

Post by admin » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:00 am

I have no issues with adding a section for wiccan discussions.

Actually there were several religions that we though about making discussion areas for. The only reason we did not is because we did not know anyone familiar with the various groups. So rather than wasting space and cluttering the board with a lot of empty topics we decided to simply wait until someone asked to have a new section created.

With the religious groups we normally have two topic areas a general discussion and a more specific area.
What we are planning to add for you are two sections titled:

1. General Wiccan Discussion
and
2. Wiccan rituals and spells.

both will have the same permissions as other areas.
Any one can read the posts, while only registered users can post replies or new topics.

Once you have placed a few posts, we will increase your permissions and remove the need for one of us to review and approve the posts before they are displayed publicly. (Yea that is a pain. but it is the only way we have found to effectively slow down the spammers from cluttering the board with junk).

I'll get the sections created in a day or two, when I get back to my main system. (I am using an android phone right now).

Thanks for the request, I suspect that your topic area will get a lot of attention.