Anyone know anything about acts 17?

Various discussions about Christianity.

Note: Anyone can read this forum, only registered users may post or reply to messages.
strawberry

Anyone know anything about acts 17?

Post by strawberry » Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:21 am

Sandra has been busy posting a lot of video links.

Many of the videos seem to be produced by acts17 apologists, does anyone know anything about the group?

jerrys1960

Re: Anyone know anything about acts 17?

Post by jerrys1960 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:11 am

Acts17 Apologetics has been around for several years.

While I might not always agree with the way they say and do things, I have never found a situation where they misquoted or took the quran out of context. (Contrary to what many groups will claim regarding their statements.)

However, if you look at some of their earlier videos you will see that they made some mistakes. Don't get me wrong they were not factual mistakes. But rather inexperience mistakes especially with some of their discussions and debates. Basically the same thing most of us have done. We make a very obvious very accurate statements but overlook closing the response 'holes' or not making the statement(s) clear enough for an audience with no knowledge of the topic. At which point most of us have been ripped apart, if one has ever done a debate about most any topic.

As far as their facts about islam always double check what they or anyone else says. however I have always found acts17 statements and references to be very solid and accurate.