Pakistan’s former Prime Minister Khan to give ‘jihad’ lessons to his supporters

Discussions related to Islam.

Note: Anyone can read this forum, only registered users may post or reply to messages.
leon

Post by leon » Fri Sep 09, 2022 1:53 am

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2022/09/paki ... supporters

SEP 7, 2022 2:00 PM BY ROBERT SPENCER

Khan said: “I have come to prepare you for jihad. First, understand what jihad is. If you don’t understand what kind of jihad you’re fighting then you’ll carry out a suicide attack. I want you to prepare for the struggle after thinking and understanding.”

This is deceptive, as Khan knows very well that carrying out a suicide attack is not un-Islamic: “Allah has bought from the believers their selves and their possessions against the gift of Paradise; they fight in the way of Allah; they kill, and are killed; that is a promise binding upon Allah in the Torah, and the Gospel, and the Koran; and who fulfils his covenant truer than Allah? So rejoice in the bargain you have made with Him; that is the mighty triumph.” (Qur’an 9:111)

“Pakistan: Imran Khan to give ‘Jihad’ lessons to his supporters,” ANI, September 4, 2022:
https://theprint.in/world/pakistan-imra ... s/1116272/

Islamabad [Pakistan], September 4 (ANI): Pakistan’s former Prime Minister Imran Khan said that he wants to give ‘Jihad’ lessons to his supporters for them to have a correct understanding of it lest they continue to carry out suicide attacks, media reports said.

PTI Chairman Imran Khan, in a speech at the Bahawalpur Bar Association, said, “I have come to prepare you for jihad. First, understand what jihad is. If you don’t understand what kind of jihad you’re fighting then you’ll carry out a suicide attack.”

“I want you to prepare for the struggle after thinking and understanding,” he added.

In a veiled attack on the ruling coalition government, Imran Khan said he wanted the people to unite and bring about a “revolution in justice” so that the rule of law could be ensured and the powerful brought under the law, reported country’s local media outlet Dawn.

Imran said the weak must be protected from the powerful and if this element was lacking then it was just “a society of intelligent animals and nothing more”. The former prime minister said that the PTI’s “jihad” was for “justice” in the country….