A teen who ran away to join ISIS was beaten to death when she tried to flee

Discussions related to Islam.

Note: Anyone can read this forum, only registered users may post or reply to messages.
penelope

Post by penelope » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:27 am

I think the best example of Islam I ever hear was equating it to a cyanide capsule.

the story told was much better . but the short version is.

A lot of people say that all natural products are always safe. Consider the problem with
that statement when it comes to the an all natural product called cyanide. There are plenty
of people that will tell you about the health benefits of many natural products while forgetting
to mention that other parts of the same plant are deadly poisonous. For instance some plants
where part of the plant is actually good for us some of those plants also contain arsenic or cyanide.
If we can separate the dangerous arts from the healthy parts then the plant is not a problem. And
can actually be good for us as long as we can separate the deadly sections from the healthy sections
of the plant. The problem comes when we can not separate the deadly parts from the healthy parts
or do not realize (or believe) that some parts of the plant are very dangerous and simply eat the whole thing.

For instance.

One does not have to believe any of us when we say that a cyanide capsule (Islam) is very dangerous.
However if one takes (joins) the capsule (Islam) far more often than not it is to late once one
realizes that it really is dangerous and the people really were telling the truth about cyanide (Islam) being
deadly dangerous.

However not believing the truth or choosing to believe a lie instead does not change reality or the truth.

http://www.businessinsider.com/a-teen-w ... ee-2015-11

IB Times UK

Mark Piggott

Nov. 25, 2015

A 17-year-old Austrian girl who went to Syria to join the Islamic State (Isis) is reported to have been beaten to death after attempting to flee from the militant group's base in Raqqa.

Samra Kesinovic and Sabina Selimovic, both of Bosnian heritage, disappeared from their homes in 2014, leaving a note for their families which read: "Don't look for us. We will serve Allah and we will die for him."

Samra and Sabina travelled to Syria via Turkey after allegedly being brainwashed by Bosnian Islamist preacher Ebu Tejma in Vienna.

He denies the claims. Both the girls - then 17 and 15 - married IS fighters soon after their arrival in Raqqa, and were photographed in full burqas carrying Kalashnikovs surrounded by armed men, images used by the terror group to draw other young girls to Syria.

At the time Sabina told Paris Match in a series of Tweets: "Here I can really be free. I can practice my religion. I couldn't do that in Vienna." Sabina was reported dead soon afterwards, apparently during fighting in the city. Samra reportedly wrote to her family soon after arriving, saying she wanted to leave because she was sickened by IS brutality, but she was unable to do so.

Earlier this year David Scharia, of the United Nations Security Council's Counter-Terrorism Committee (CTED) said: "We received information just recently about two 15-year-old girls, of Bosnian origin, who left Austria, where they had been living in recent years; and everyone, the families and the intelligence services of the two countries, is looking for them.

"Both were recruited by Islamic State. One was killed in the fighting in Syria, the other has disappeared."

Now Austrian media sources say Samra was killed when she tried to leave Raqqa, beaten to death by IS thugs. The Austrian government has yet to confirm the reports. Foreign ministry spokesman Thomas Schnöll said: "We cannot comment on individual cases."

There are thought to be some 190 Austrians in Syria, many of them having gone to join the so-called Islamic State.

Several young British girls have also gone to join the group, including Bethnal Green schoolgirls Kadiza Sultana, Shamima Begum and Amira Abase.