Beat Your Muslim Wife

Discussions related to Islam.

Note: Anyone can read this forum, only registered users may post or reply to messages.
brownangel

Beat Your Muslim Wife

Post by brownangel » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:14 am

http://alisina.org/?p=4041

Beat Your Muslim Wife

by alisina · September 25, 2013

- - - -

Hello Mr. Ali Sina, Please Save my Family.

Thank-you very much for fighting to restore humanity on the earth. I am an indian and married an indonesian muslim girl 10 years before. We are settled in a different country and we have two very cute daughters. Both have indian passport. We were quite happy till two years ago, when my wife met some indonesian muslim women. Since she had few friends i didn’t worry about her going to meet them very often. She started slowly attending reading quran sessions. Things started changing and she became more and more involved with stronger belief in islam and its teachings.

1. She is taught to believe and love islam and quran and don’t try to understand or question it.

2. My brother is living with us and they taught her that in islam it is not allowed. Then i had to struggle a lot to convince her.

3. She is told idolatory is against islam and she does not allow my brother or his wife to pray in our home.

4. She thinks that if i don’t follow islam, she will go to hell.

5. She is even ready to divorce for the sake of islam but i had to convince her and show how much i love her to stay with me. She knows that my love is very big for her.

6. Now she is sending my daughters to learn quran which is sending shivers in my body. Because, i feel the islam is a ticking time bomb and dont know when it will trigger. Feel afraid of thinking my daughters future. Only hope is that i have to work hard to save my daughters future. Hope god will give me strength and allows me to live long enough to guide my sweet daughters in the correct path.

7. Why is she believing so much in islam and quran. I showed sura and verses you mentioned, she says that you are amateur and you dont understand. There is a story for it. She says that why you only look bad things, there are good things also.

Please show me where those good things are mentioned. All i can see is that fear allah or else you will go to hell.

Please help me. I love my wife very much and daughters are so cute and i want them to understand and follow the truth and lead a healthy life than bound by rules and fear. I cant stop crying while writing this mail, oh god, please save my family.

regards

human being

----

I am very sorry to hear your story. Sadly, stories like yours are common. Only a couple of days ago I received an email from an ex-Muslim who said once he announced his apostasy to her non-practicing Muslim wife she took their son and left him and turned into a fundamentalist Muslim.

Families are shattered and children’s lives are destroyed because of Islam. Innocent people are killed in every country in the hands of Muslims, like the last week’s massacres in Kenya and in Pakistan.

Imagine if Satan was real and he wanted to destroy mankind. What better way he could find than to invent a religion, attribute it to God and with it, destroy love, ruin relationships, bring hatred, and make people kill one another? Can you find a better plan to make this world a hell?

I always tell people to stay away from Muslims. Don’t trust them. Don’t befriend them. And for your own sake don’t fall in love with them and don’t marry them. Even if you don’t care about yourself you have no right to destroy the lives of your future children. It does not matter how irreligious they are, or how wonderful they are. It does not matter how sincere is their love for you. Stay away from Muslims as you’d stay away from bubonic disease.

There are people who are HIV positive, but have no symptoms of AIDS. The virus is dormant in them. The deadly disease can be activated at any time and pass to another person. This is the case of the so called moderate Muslims. All Muslims carry in them the deadly virus of Islam. This virus remains dormant until suddenly it is activated. Then that wonderful person is transformed into a hate mongering, murderous beast. They become the true embodiment of the Devil himself. Their heart is filled with intense hatred and they happily kill children and innocent people to please their Allah.

Muslims are prohibited to have love for other people. Muhammad has emphatically prohibited his followers to take non-Muslims as friends. He said he who takes them for friends is no longer a Muslim, but one of them, a wrongdoer whom Allah will not guide, and they are losers (Q. 5:51,53).

It is only a matter of time that your wife leaves you. You think your love for her will save your marriage. I am afraid it won’t. Only truth will save her and she is averse to it in the same way that a vampire is afraid of daylight. Light will destroy darkness.

Muhammad began to inseminate hatred in the hearts of his followers from the moment he went to Medina and found the Jews are not willing to accept him as a prophet.

Ibn Ishaq says, “Some Muslims remained friends with the Jews because of the tie of mutual protection and alliance which had subsisted between them, so God sent down concerning them and forbidding them to take them as intimate friends: ‘O you who believe, do not choose those outside your community as intimate friends. They will spare no pains to corrupt you longing for your ruin. From their mouths hatred has already shown itself and what their breasts conceal is greater… Behold you love them but they love not you and you believe in their book… while they deny your book, so that you have more right to hate them than they to hate you.” (Sira, p. 262)

Muhammad was projecting his own narcissistic traits on others. He accused the Jews of what he himself felt in his heart. God is pure, indiscriminate and unconditional love. There is no hatred in God, just as there is no shadow in sun. We can deprive ourselves from the love of God by filling our hearts with hate, but God loves everyone the same. The light of the sun shines on all objects alike. If you hide yourself in a cave you can’t receive it.

To say God wants you to hate a group of people is a lie and sheer evil. The moment you allow hate to enter into your heart you deprive yourself of the love of God. Your soul is like a mirror. If it is directed toward God it will reflect His love. This means you will love all people, even the sinners. But if you turn your heart away from God, it will reflect hate. That is what Muhammad asked his followers to do.

Your wife accuses me of not seeing the good things in Islam. What an absurd way of thinking! If Islam were from God there would be no evil things in it. Every criminal can say good things. It is foolish to look at the good words and close our eyes to their evil deeds. How else can one deceive people if one doesn’t say a few good words like, give alms to the poor, be kind to your parents, don’t be cruel to animals, etc. Would anyone have believed in Muhammad if he said, don’t give alms to the poor, don’t obey your parents and be cruel to animals? Muslims don’t realize that Muhammad’s good words are part of his deception. Did he do as he said? He raided and looted and reduced wealthy people to poverty. He told his followers to not obey their parents if they don’t love Islam. Isn’t the way Muslims slaughter animals for meat and for their festivities, extreme cruelty to animals? Muhammad’s good words are not supported by his deeds.

The good teachings of Muhammad are banal and simplistic. Any idiot knows that it is good to be generous to the poor. I am not a Christian and don’t wish to proselytize it. But I will say that the teachings of Jesus are good and he walked his talk. He said forgive people’s sins so yours can be forgiven. He said let the one who has never committed sin throw the first stone. He said, when you feed, clothe, shelter and take care of the least among you is as if you have done these things for God. Why? Because Jesus knew that God is in every person. The only way we can love and serve God is to love and serve our fellow being. And when we abuse others, as Muhammad encouraged his followers to do, we are abusing God. Jesus told his disciples to spread his message and if they are rejected, to leave and shake the dust from their sandals. This means don’t take anything from those whom you preach to. Compare that with what Muhammad did. He invited (gave ultimatum to) people to submit to him or prepare themselves to die. He then attacked them, killed the men took their belongings and enslaved their wives and children. Can possibly Jesus and Muhammad be from the same god?

It is not difficult to see Muhammad was a messenger from hell. Your wife has chosen hell and she is bringing it even to this world. You and your daughters will burn in her hell as long as she is part of your lives.

There is nothing you can do for her. Salvation is a personal choice. She has chosen hate and has turned her back to God. You can’t help her. You made a mistake in marrying a Muslim and now you pay for it. Let this be a warning to anyone contemplating dating a Muslim. I don’t know your circumstances so I can’t give you any advice. If it were not for your children I would have told you to leave her today.

If you are married to a Muslim and have no children yet, and if you think he or she is a wonderful person, give them a copy of Understanding Muhammad. If they read it they will leave Islam for sure and you can have a secure future together. If they refuse to read it, leave them. Don’t play Russian roulette with your life. Muslims are diseased people. Unless you cure them from their sickness, don’t bring children with them to the world. These wretched souls are programmed to destroy everything, your life, the lives of their children and their own.

Your love cannot save your wife. In fact Muslims are so barren of love that they interpret love as weakness and become emboldened. The more kindness you show, the more aggressive they become. Muslims are peaceful only when they are in a weaker position. As soon as they feel they are strong and are protected by some laws, they will start their oppression and abuse.

If there is a way for you to take your children and leave your wife, I recommend you to do it. If you stay with her, your suffering will increase and this will affect your children too. Let her go her way. Consider her dead. And that is exactly what she is. She walks and talks and contaminates the world with her Islamic hatred, but spiritually she is dead.

If you don’t want to give up on her yet, here is what I suggest. Tell her that since differences in religions are causing tension and since she has plugs in her ears and is not interested in truth, you have decided to convert to Islam. However, you are not going to be a wishy-washy lukewarm Muslim. You want to be a real Muslim. So the very day you convert, you will take your leather belt out and give her a good beating. As long as you don’t break her bones, you are within the Sharia law. If she asks you the reason for the beating, read to her this hadith.

Narrated Umar ibn al-Khattab: “The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: A man will not be asked as to why he beat his wife.” (Dawud: 11: 2142)

You can also tell her why you beat her if you like. Quote the quranic verse 4:34. “As for those from whom ye fear disobedience, admonish them and banish them from the bed, and beat them.” So all you need as an excuse to beat her is the fear that she may be thinking of disobeying you. She does not have to disobey you or even think of it. Your suspicion that she may be thinking of disobeying you is enough to beat the crap out of her. The good part is that you don’t have to answer to anyone. Allah u Akbar! Don’t forget to say that when you beat her.

Also, tell her that after converting to Islam you plan to take other wives. This is your prerogative and she has no say in it. If she protests, you can beat her more because she is rebelling against you. But if she does not like to have co-wives, you can be kind enough and divorce her. All you have to do is to utter the word “divorce”. She has to pack her clothes and leave YOUR house. Yes the house, according to the same verse 4:34 belongs to you. As a wife, she is a caretaker of your property. She has no right to anything. The children are also yours. In Islam the mother has no right to her children. Once they are weaned, she should hand them to their father. She is just an incubator for his sperms and a nanny for the first year of the life of the child.

A Muslim wife’s rights are similar to that of a dog. “Men are in charge of women by [right of] what Allah has given one over the other and what they spend [for maintenance] from their wealth. So righteous women are devoutly obedient, guarding in [the husband’s] absence what Allah would have them guar.” (Q.4:34) A dog’s duty is to protect his master’s property and the master has to feed and maintain him. The same applies to a Muslim wife. The only difference is that beating dogs is not enjoined in the Quran.

She may ask for her mahr. Don’t worry. Allah is kind to Muslim men. You don’t have to pay her anything. Just beat her every day until she relinquishes her mahr and then you can set her free. This is called Khula’ خلع. Khula’ is when the wife agrees to forgo her alimony and to repay her husband any dowry, in exchange of having the right to divorce. It is based on Abu Dawud 12:2220 and other hadiths.

If she thinks it is unfair, beat her because her faith is weak. She is disagreeing with the Prophet and the Quran. As a Muslim husband you should not tolerate such a transgression from your wife. It is your duty to keep her iman strong, just as she now thinks she has to abuse you so much until you give in and convert to Islam. Islam spreads through coercion and violence, and of course some tricks or taqiyah also comes handy. After all, how can she know what is right when she admits to be deficient in intelligence? If she does not admit to be deficient in intelligence beat her more because she is calling the Prophet a liar. Read to her this authentic hadith three times so she gets it and stops talking like an apostate.

Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri: “Allah’s Apostle passed by the women and said, “O women! Give alms, as I have seen that the majority of the dwellers of Hell-fire were you (women).” They asked, “Why is it so, O Allah’s Apostle?” He replied, “You curse frequently and are ungrateful to your husbands. I have not seen anyone more deficient in intelligence and religion than you. A cautious sensible man could be led astray by some of you.” The women asked, “O Allah’s Apostle! What is deficient in our intelligence and religion?” He said, “Is not the evidence of two women equal to the witness of one man?” They replied in the affirmative. He said, “This is the deficiency in her intelligence. Isn’t it true that a woman can neither pray nor fast during her menses?” The women replied in the affirmative. He said, “This is the deficiency in her religion.” (Bukhari: 1: 6: 301)

And don’t forget that the place of the Muslim woman is at home. The Muslim matters site on the authority of the Q. 33:33 says, “The Quran Commands Muslim Women: ‘Stay in Your Homes.'” According to Tafsir ibn Kathir, “And stay in your houses” means “stay in your houses and do not come out except for a purpose.” Lock the door of the house when you go out and prohibit her from going out or visiting any friend. Yes you can disconnect the phone and take away her mobile. You decide whom she is allowed to meet and befriend. You can even prohibit her from seeing her parents and family. If you fear she may be thinking of disobeying you, you know what to do.

As long as you are a non-Muslim she has no regards for you. She can treat you like dirt and there is nothing in the scriptures that would prohibit her to kill you. Oh yeah, there is a story like that that happened in the life of Muhammad. A woman who had been enslaved by Muslims become pregnant by her Muslim captor. But she was embittered and kept maligning Muhammad. The man pierced her belly with a dagger and killed both the mother and her child. The next day he told Muhammad the reason he killed her was because she maligned the Prophet. Muhammad said, “Oh be witness, no retaliation is payable for her blood.” [Abu Dawud, 38: 4348]

However, if you convert to Islam you can order her to lick the ulcers on your body. Anas (not to be confused with anus) narrated the following hadith. Allah’s apostle said, “It is not right that any human being should prostrate to another human being, and if it were right for a human being to prostrate to another human being I would have ordered the women to prostrate to her husband due to the greatness of this right upon her. By Him in whose Hand is my soul, if from his foot to the crown of his head there was a wound pouring forth pus, and she ( the wife ) came and licked that, then she would still not have fulfilled his right….” [ Ahmad 3/159. Its chain of narration is declared to be good by al-Mundhiree in at-Targheeb wat-Tarheeb 3/75]

If you live in a country that has civilized laws you may not have all the freedoms that Allah grants Muslim men. Muslims are also shamelessly hypocrite. While they want to make Islam dominant, they do not hesitate to seek non-Islamic laws to protect their human rights. As stupid as Muslim woman are they can’t see that by promoting Islam they are taking that right away from their daughters. Just as there is no end to evilness, there is also no end to stupidity.

This solution may sound unorthodox but it works. When a woman is so stupid that she submits her intelligence to a 7th century psychopath, she has to be treated the way her misogynist prophet said she should be treated. I assure you they will not like it. Make her taste the “sweetness” of Islam in her flesh without breaking her bones, and in no time she will realize that Islam is not such a good religion after all.

If you want instructions for the The Proper Way To Beat Your Wife You can find that on Youtube.

But don’t beat her too severely, i.e. don’t break her bones. The Prophet said, “I advise you to take care of the women, for they are created from a rib and the most crooked portion. If you try to straighten it, it will break, and if you leave it, it will remain crooked, so I urge you to take care of the women.” (Bukhari: 7: 62: 114)

Many readers may find my advice funny, but it is really tragic. If your wife agrees to read my book she will come to see the stupidity of Islam and will become embarrassed of her silliness and sorry for giving you so much pain. Sadly, she will not read anything that may open her eyes. She will rather go to hell and burn with Muhammad than to read anything written against him.