GUSION

List of Demons and information regarding preferred areas of operation attributed to each.

Much of the information has been gathered/copied from several sources. most notably Goetia, dictionaire infernal, the gods of hell, various 'book of shadows', grimoires, etc.

Our intent is not to promote demons or demonology, but rather to understand the enemy and their strategies in order to better defend against them.

Special note: many of the groups/books we gathered/copied information from claim demons are not really bad. I would ask everyone to think about how many con-artists seem bad/evil until after they have everything they can get from their victim? Also note a large number of the demons seem to specialize in rhetoric or saying whatever it takes (true or false or more often lies woven in between truths) in order to get what they want.

Note: Anyone can read this forum, only registered users may post or reply to messages.
dominic

GUSION

Post by dominic » Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:10 am

GUSION. - The Eleventh Spirit in order is a great and strong Duke, called Gusion. He appeareth like a Xenopilus. He telleth all things, Past, Present, and to Come, and showeth the meaning and resolution of all questions thou mayest ask. He conciliateth and reconcileth friendships, and giveth Honour and Dignity unto any. He ruleth over 40 Legions of Spirits. His Seal is this, the which wear thou as aforesaid. (12.) SITRI. - The Twelfth Spirit is Sitri. He is a Great Prince and appeareth at first with a Leopard’s head and the Wings of a Gryphon, but after the command of the Master of the Exorcism he putteth on Human shape, and that very beautiful. He enflameth men with Women’s love, and Women with Men’s love; and causeth them also to show themselves naked if it be desired. He governeth 60 Legions of Spirits.

angie

Re: GUSION

Post by angie » Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:18 am

GUSION aka GUSAYN
Zodiac Position: 20-24 degrees of Taurus May 10th-14th
Tarot Card: 7 of Pentacles
Planet: Saturn
Metal: Lead
Element: Earth
Candle color: Yellow
Plant: Aloe

Gusion is a Day Demon and rules 40 legions of spirits Gusion can grant position, bestow honors, and make those who are not liked, to be loved by everyone they come into contact with.
He forms and reconciles friendships, foretells past, present and future and answers all questions.
Gusion has wispy hair.
He has high cheek bones and tanned skin.
He is well built with glowing white wings.
Gusion is very calm and peaceful and brings a feeling of security and comfort.

High Priest Salem Burke relates his experience with Gusion:
Gusion is DEFINITELY blunt, but polite; I asked him about something unrelated to the summoning, and he said simply, I should ask another Demon another time, and returned to the task at hand with magnificent deliberation. I notice that Gusions answers are usually something the person HAS to accept in order to be stronger (even if just as a possibility) to strengthen them -- it's weird. But Gusion is good with questions too. All of them are honest if you make it clear, I think seriously they don't want to hurt our feelings. Gusion's method is to deliver hard information.